Come read the (in)sane ramblings of a 20-something who has nothing better to do than (in)sanely ramble! There's also stuff about hermit crabs.

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Blog me!

G’day folks,

So... technically January’s not quite over yet, but it’s close enough! Hope you all had a fab first month of the year twenty-oh-six. For me it sure seemed busy. I’ve decided to jump on the bandwagon and do the blog thing (thanks Damian for gettin’ me addicted). It’s no secret how lazy I am, and this latest foray exemplifies my sloth. Instead of gettin’ off me arse and communicating with you guys, I’m putting the onus on you. I’ll update as much as I need to (cause let’s face it, my life ain’t that blogworthy) and you can just check in as you please. That means, instead of you fallin’ asleep on the phone as you listen to me drivel on, or on the couch as you attempt to read the latest epistle of my incredibly exotic and ‘edge of the seat’ adventures, you can simply tune in and tune out at your own will. And if you’re of the miniscule minority who actually hang out to hear from me (God help you people – heh heh), then hopefully this will provide you with a neat dose of Rhiandom. All that aside, the best thing is... you can comment (ack! I’m havin’ seconds thoughts…) and discuss things with other people! Like… whether or not the parrot is dead, restin’, stunned or pinin’ for the fjords. Or you could just talk about me having a problem with my brain bein' missin’. Either way, have fun with it, and feel free to send me stuff you’d like posted or passed on to others.

Au revoir, Mon General!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home