Come read the (in)sane ramblings of a 20-something who has nothing better to do than (in)sanely ramble! There's also stuff about hermit crabs.

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Important Briefs (August)

Happy Birthday - to Michelle (hope you had a good one mate), Toc Pop (he woulda been 85) and Brom (cheers love).

Congratulations - to the Barwon cadet drill team. State winners 2006! Yeehah! Well done also to Jessie, our individual competitor, for participating and doing his best.

Good luck - to Michelle and Sean as well as Brom and Aaron. May your bubs be born in good health, and with as less pain as possible. :)


Thanks - to Tan, Michelle, Amelia and anyone else whose name I'm missin', for organising our snow trip. We had an awesome time! Thanks also to my tennis team for Winter 2006, it was a good season. Better luck next time!

3 Comments:

Blogger Vicky said...

What about me... I like to be thanked. :-(

9:01 pm

 
Blogger Rhian said...

Thank you SBSIL... for what I don't know, but thank you anyway.

6:52 pm

 
Blogger Vicky said...

Woohoo! You can thank me for always commenting on your blog.

6:51 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home