Come read the (in)sane ramblings of a 20-something who has nothing better to do than (in)sanely ramble! There's also stuff about hermit crabs.

Thursday, June 22, 2006

New Links & Quotes

The blog has been a bit boring lately, as I have been so busy that all I really have time for is summaries of what I’ve been doing. I know some of you aren’t interested in reading about my life all the time and would much rather have some discussion happening. So… I’m attempting to add a bit of zest to the site. Not much, just a little variety.

I’m adding some new links to Vicky and Lexi’s site (more about Lexi later), as well as some links to the websites of a few bands from the Celtic festival. If you are into the likes of U2 or Akka Dakka you should check out the Claymore website. Their music has been described as Celtic rock and well… it’s very rockin’.

For a more folky, bluesy style check out the Jigzag link. These guys weren’t at the festival this year, but Melz and I have enjoyed them the past coupla years. Also, I’m including a link to the National Celtic Festival website, for those of you who might be thinking of signing up for next year.

I’m also changing some of my quotes, so have a peep at those if you’re interested. They’re mostly song lines.

2 Comments:

Blogger Vicky said...

Squuuueeeeee....

Yay a new post... maybe I should update mine! I personally look forward to each of your posts so I say keep them coming and I'll keep mine coming. Thanks for the links to my site, much appreciated. I hope I too can get blog-love soon.
Anyway better keep acting sober.

"Blue"

12:34 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rhian...

Thanks. I hope people are interested in my adventures. Been tuning into your site, but with work and moving and all that it's been hard to keep up.
Keep up the good work though!

Lexi

12:38 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home