Come read the (in)sane ramblings of a 20-something who has nothing better to do than (in)sanely ramble! There's also stuff about hermit crabs.

Saturday, February 17, 2007

Country Life


Cute Koala Dad found at 'Grassy beach', Cobram.

I never thought I'd admit to missing Cobram, but I do. Or maybe it's just the way of life that I miss. The fresh, open air, the quiet, the pace. It's so much hotter up there, everythin moves slower. I like that. Of course, if I was pickin fruit it would be a whole other story (and I'd be movin EVEN slower)! Still, I don't know bout ya all, but working from 6am till 3ish, swimmin, nappin, eatin and sleepin sounds like a pretty good deal to me.


1 Comments:

Blogger Vicky said...

I miss your blog updates... don't make me come back over to Australia!

10:02 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home