Come read the (in)sane ramblings of a 20-something who has nothing better to do than (in)sanely ramble! There's also stuff about hermit crabs.

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Black and white for a night!



Me, Blake, Melanie and the lovely hostesses - Lauren & Jacqui.

Eeymon, Sarah & Blake doin' the groove thing!

Me, Blake and Mel.

Mel in her black and white gear.

Mel and older sister Sarah.

Birthday girls Jacqui & Lauren with their Norwegian exchange student housemate Ann.

Groovers

Blake & I

Lauren & Sarah


Lauren, Ann, Mel, Eeymon, Daniel, Moi & Blake.

Sexy and sauve

Thanks to birthday girls Lauren and her housemate Jacqui, we all had a heffa mongous night at 16 Puerta St, Burwood on Saturday 30th September. It was great to see everyone dressed up in their best black and white frocks. Costume pieces ranged from suits to lab coats, white platforms to fluffy moccies, angel wings to feather boas and press hats to decorative head pieces. Everyone looked fabulous.

So - happy birthday to Lauren and Jacqui and congratulations for pulling off such an entertaining party - glad we could be there to share it. Also – happy birthday to Simon (he and Lauren were born on the same day) and a big shout out to Lyndon for lunch Sunday – it was great to see you man!

6 Comments:

Blogger Vicky said...

Blake still reminds me of Steven, I don't know why but he does - I love you hair by the way - it really suits you!

12:17 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with Vicky (about your hair) it looks awesome. Did you straighten it.... Very stylish Rhian. You are looking very hot in those pictures!!

You are even wearing De's vest - now thats stepping up in the world!! De's wardrobe better watch out - cos Rhian is being very fashionable. I love the look. I was looking through old pictures and man have you changed - in a good way. Blake is def really good for you. Meanwhile all the photos of De shows her looking really casual. Its like a role reversal.

Of course the fact that you are so happy, just makes you look hotter!!

Can't wait to catch up with you guys in december.

Love Jazzy

2:00 pm

 
Blogger Vicky said...

And I agree with Jas... you are looking rather delicious in those photos - I can't wait until April!

6:54 pm

 
Blogger D. said...

Hi Sis,

I think the CD's got lost somewhere! :(

Hows it like being home alone? Don't worry, if you get lonely (Which I'm sure you wont with Blake around) you can call me anytime! Although I don't think you have time anymore!

See you in December.

11:29 am

 
Blogger Rhian said...

Hey guys,

Shucks, you girls are just too kind.

But don't despair - I'm still the daggy ol' Rhian I used to be!

Can't wait to see you guys!

Damian - shame about the CD's. I'll redo them and send them again. Who knows what happened to 'em!

I doubt I'll get lonely - too busy! However I should give you a call. Update your blog, by the way!

Nighters all.

11:11 pm

 
Blogger Vicky said...

Never - you have always been my demi-sex goddess from hell (well one of them!)
:-)
Guess what! I saw Anthony Stewart Head this morning! He was walking down my street! How cool is that!
you can read all about it and more on my blog...
BYeeeee

7:25 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home