Come read the (in)sane ramblings of a 20-something who has nothing better to do than (in)sanely ramble! There's also stuff about hermit crabs.

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

REFLECTIONS

Train track at sunset, somewhere between Dwellingup and Mandurah, after a nice big rain.
Photo taken by the talented B.Sealey (who was rarely given control of the camera, but will do on the next holiday, based on these beaut pics!).


Well, here we are – half way through the year – and what have we done!

I know it’s been a while since I last posted, but a lot has been happening, as most of you probably know.

Our trip to Perth was fantastic! Thank you to everyone who made the time such a wonderful experience, especially Anne Maree and Carl who put us up for the most part of our 3.5 week trip. How can we ever repay you guys? Also a big thank you to Karen, Michelle and Isaac.

Unfortunately we have had a bit of a hiccup with some of our photos, including those from the wedding and the first half of our holiday. Until I can get the situation sorted, I will just post a few shots.

Once I have the photos organised I’ll do a highlights blog. So keep your eyes out… keep coming to the site. I know I’m slack, but I’ll try to be more consistent – promise.

2 Comments:

Blogger Vicky said...

Do I get a mention the highlights blog since I did come all the way from the UK to watch "Ho Hung Hing - La la la" with you... again. :D

12:01 am

 
Blogger Rhian said...

We didn't getany pics of you when you were here! How silly! Maybe I can just post a pic of Wind instead.

Hee hee!!!

11:05 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home