Come read the (in)sane ramblings of a 20-something who has nothing better to do than (in)sanely ramble! There's also stuff about hermit crabs.

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

To have and to hold...


The lucky couple!

Photo courtesy of Michelle.

Michelle and Isaac’s wedding was a very pleasant affair indeed! It was great to share their very memorable, very special day. We wouldn’t have missed it for the world. Isaac will probably kill me for mentioning it, but it was so sweet – I have to! The poor guy was so over joyed on the day that he spent nearly the entire ceremony dabbing at his eyes with a hanky! I think he was crying before Michelle even entered the church! What a beautiful gesture.


The bridal party hanging about on the Carousel at the Zoo, where the reception was held.

Photo courtesy of Michelle.

I know these two will have a wonderful life together and if you could invest in marriages, I would definitely put my money on you guys increasing in value as the years go on! Enjoy each other, and thank you for the memories.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home